Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 3: Lab 2 (Tracks & Washboards)

Tracks

After using the "Extrude" function at the cardboard box exercise, I was amazed that the "Extrude" function can be separated to divisions. In this case, the divisions makes the track looks like it is formed and connectable with other pieces of the track.

The "Bend" function is a amazing function, being able to bend the object without destroying it.

Washing Board



This washing board was particular frustrating to make as I did not know how to use the alignment tool and it took me quite some time before I realized how to use it. However, asides from that, I did not have other problems with the other instructions given.

The washing board required me to bevel so many times and I was just awed by it's detail. ^_^

References
As mentioned above, I had problems using the alignment tool in the Washboard exercise and I had to go online to find some help. This video I watched gives a reasonable explaination on using the alignment tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment